Friday, October 24, 2014

Weekend Reads! 24/10/14

Wow, I can't believe a whole week has passed since I last posted - this month has gone by crazy fast! Just thought I'd share with you all what I'll be reading this weekend.

First of all, I'll be finishing The Finisher by David Baldacci, most likely tonight because I only have about 100 pages left.

I'll then be starting two new books:

Pride Over Pity by Kailyn Lowry, one of my favorite moms from MTV's Teen Mom 2. My boyfriend got me this book when it first came out and I'm so glad I'm finally getting around to reading it.

The Beautiful and the Damned by Jessica Verday. I have no idea what this book is about but I'm hoping for some historical fiction and perhaps romance...we shall see!



I'd love to hear what everyone else is reading this weekend! Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend everyone :)

No comments: